Employment Type: Full time employment
Role: QA / QC Head
Job Location: Bangalore
Exp ; Minimum 20 years
Education Background: BE Civil Eng
Roles and responsibilities:
- Survey the environment to keep abreast of trends and best practices in Quality & HSE systems, nationally and internationally; Develop appropriate strategies to incorporate the same at Sattva
- Drive a culture of ‘first time right’ focus towards Quality compliance and continuous improvement across the regions.
- Implementation of QA/QC in the Company, Project Quality Plan in the Projects, ISO Procedures in coordination with ISO coordinator.
- Develop a Knowledge Management Framework for sharing of best practices, experiences and key learning across all Sattva Projects
- Develop / update Department SOPs; lead the development of a framework for measuring effectiveness and impact of new systems / initiatives
- Coordinate and prepare all final project closeout documents to include but not be limited to: Operation and Maintenance (O&M) manuals, Installed Property and/or Transfer of Property lists, warranties, client training, and project as-builds.
- Provide functional guidance to ensure standardization of Quality & HSE practices across regions; act as the final authority on all decisions with respect to all Quality & HSE across the regions.
- Knowledge of construction methodologies & processes
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and compliances related to projects, including Safety, Health and Environment standards
- Knowledge of material quality testing procedures
Interested candidates may forward their updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.